Thursday, October 21, 2010

You Don't Say...

I took this day off. I figured if my sanity is like an engine, it was beginning to overheat and was on the verge of (another) blowout.
anyway, to my real point...

Somedays I just feel trapped, you know? Like there's a gigantic cage and you're the only one with the key, except you've gotten so used to this fucking cage that you've become complacent.

Sometimes I feel that if I just had the chance to tell certain people what I thought, or how I felt about them , it would take a giant load off my mind. But alas, I just can't do that...

...life demands that I play it's game...

There's these rules that everyone seemingly has to obey...because it's good form or something...you can't just say what you think.

fuck it, here goes:

1) I wish we could get along better, but you and I both know that won't happen.
2) I appreciate all that you've done for me over the years, even if I haven't always shown it.
3) I don't hate you for what you did, I just wish you would've told me to my face.
4) We're drifting apart...it has to happen, don't fight it.
5) Please don't give up on me, I'm new at this. I don't know if you've figured this out, but I'm not a chauvinistic dick... I like you for you. Seeing your smile and hearing your voice makes me happier than you can imagine.
6) I enjoyed playing with you, but I had to leave because our goals became too different. I hope you understand.

There.

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment